Prudential understands the importance of taking all the right precautions when it comes to protecting your beloved family. That is why our comprehensive protection solutions include supplementary plans offering life, medical, critical illness and accident cover, giving you greater peace of mind.
From 28 April to 27 May 2021, when you successfully take out PRULife Protector II, together with 3 or more of our selected supplementary benefits based on your insurance needs under the Protect What Matters 360 Campaign, you can enjoy 3 months’ premium refund on all the plans you take out1,2. This means you can enjoy multiple protection at lower premiums.
Selected Supplementary Benefits
Enrol together with 3 or more of the plans below
Certified VHIS Plans3
Medical / Critical Illness Insurance
- PRUmed lifelong care plan
- PRUhealth secure top-up plan
- PRUhealth medical plus
- PRUmed hospital care plan / Juvenile PRUmed hospital care plan
- PRUparent hospital cash plan
- PRUmyhealth cancer protector
- PRUhealth essential critical care
- PRUHealth Critical Illness Term II
Comprehensive Protection Solution
Fill your life protection gap, enjoy preferential premiums, and provide better financial protection for your loved ones in time!
The above example is for reference only. Customers must complete the Financial Need Analysis and choose the selected plan and selected supplementary benefit(s) based on their insurance needs.
Download and register Pulse to access AI-powered services
to enhance your health and enjoy exclusive offers!
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- The maximum premium refund amount on each PRULife Protector II plan under this promotion (applicable to the basic plan only) is HKD 7,500/USD 962. For more details, please refer to clause 7 of the terms and conditions in the promotion flyer.
- The premium refund amount for the Eligible Plan and the Eligible Supplementary Benefits (as defined in clause 4 of the terms and conditions in the promotion flyer) will be credited to the premium deposit account of the eligible policy in 3 batches (in equal amount). For more details, please refer to clauses 5 and 6 of the terms and conditions in the promotion flyer.
- You may apply for tax relief on your qualifying premiums paid for the certified VHIS plans, but the premium refund amount would not be entitled to tax relief. For details on tax relief, please refer to the product brochure.
Terms and conditions apply. For details, please refer to the promotion flyer.