Pair up to enjoy 1-year free protection
From 28 August to 24 December 2021, any TWO family members who successfully enrol together in any of the 3 Selected Insurance Plans1 below (each can select any one of such plans) through our "1+1=$0 campaign" will enjoy a 100% premium refund for 1 year2,3,4!
100% premium refund
for 1 year
1 Person Special
Two for FREE Offer3,4
(enrol together with 1 or more family member(s)）
You may also apply for tax relief5 on your qualifying premiums paid for the VHIS Plans.
Selected Insurance Plans
PRUHealth VHIS Series
Download and register Pulse to access AI-powered services
to enhance your health and enjoy exclusive offers!
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Selected Insurance Plan(s) consist of VHIS Plan(s) and the Critical Illness Plan(s) listed in the above table. VHIS Plan(s) means PRUHealth VHIS VIP Plan, PRUHealth FlexiChoice Medical Plan and PRUHealth CoreChoice Medical Plan as certified plans under the Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme.
- The amount of the premium refund on Basic Offer will be credited to the premium deposit account of the eligible policy in 1 batch. The amount of the premium refund on Two for FREE Offer (if applicable) will be credited to the premium deposit account of the eligible policy in 3 batches. For more details, please refer to clauses 9 and 10 of the terms and conditions section in the promotion flyer.
- This includes the Basic Offer and extra 75% premium refund of the first year annualised premium.
- Customers and their family members (as defined in the terms and conditions section in the promotion flyer) must have successfully applied for and submitted the completed application of the Selected Insurance Plan(s) together to us during the promotion period.
- You may apply for tax relief on your qualifying premiums paid for the VHIS Plan(s), but the premium refund would not be entitled to the tax relief. For details of the tax relief, please refer to the relevant product brochures.