* If you are not myPrudential user, please activate your myPrudential life insurance account first. For registration online guide, please click here.
Terms and Conditions
1. Email Registration Lucky Draw (the “Lucky Draw”) is organized by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (“Prudential”). Promotion period covers the period from 15 October 2017 to 28 February 2018 23:59:59, both dates are inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. Life insurance policyowners who register email address for their life insurance policy through myPrudential under the following scenarios during the Promotion Period will automatically enter the Lucky Draw once:
3. Each life insurance policyowner will only be entitled to one lucky draw chance at maximum, regardless of the number of times registering email address through myPrudential throughout the entire Promotion Period.
4. 10 winners will be drawn. Each winner will receive an Apple 10.5-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB – Space Grey), suggested retail price HK$7,088 each.
5. Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 049487-8.
6. All staff members, consultants and Financial Service Managers of Prudential Hong Kong Limited and their direct family members are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 16 March 2018. Winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system. Results of the Lucky Draw will be posted on Prudential’s corporate website www.prudential.com.hk and published in Hong Kong Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 26 March 2018. On the date of the Lucky Draw as well as the date of prizes presentation, winners of the Lucky Draw must be policyowners of Prudential’s in-force individual life insurance policy(ies) and valid users of the myPrudential (subject to Prudential’s determination and final decision). Otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
8. Winners will be notified individually about the details of prize presentation by Prudential‘s representatives on or before 10 April 2018 via phone or email. If the winner cannot be contacted on or before 20 April 2018, Prudential reserves the right to allocate the prize to the next winner (as determined by Prudential) without further notice.
9. Winners must attend the prize presentation ceremony of the Lucky Draw; otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
10. Winners of the Lucky Draw shall be deemed to have authorized Prudential to use photos bearing their appearance for publicity or promotional purposes of the Lucky Draw, and to use their personal details for postage and communication purposes of the Lucky Draw.
11. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and must be received in Hong Kong during the specified prize collection period.
12. Prudential is not the manufacturer/supplier of the prizes under the Lucky Draw. Prudential will not be liable for any problems regarding the quality and the use of the prizes. The use of the prizes is subject to the terms and conditions imposed thereon by the individual manufacturer/supplier. Prudential shall not be liable in any way whatsoever in relation to any matters arising from including but not limited to the quality of the products.
13. In the event of any dispute, Prudential has the absolute discretion to make final decision.
14. Prudential reserves the right to verify the identity of winners again after the publication of the results of the Lucky Draw. In case of disputes, Prudential's decision in this regard shall be final.
15. If users do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw, please inform Prudential by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prudential Corporation Asia
© Copyright 2017 Prudential Hong Kong Limited (A member of Prudential plc group). All rights reserved.
Note: Other links from this site may contain information regarding products which are not authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and cannot be purchased in Hong Kong.
This site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution with Internet Explorer 10.0 or above.