Thank you very much for your support! Winners will receive the following prize:
KU KWAN NA
WONG SAU LING
The above Lucky Draw result has also been published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 30 October 2017.
All prize winners will be notified individually about the prize collection details by phone or by email by Prudential’s representatives on or before 10 November 2017.
The above Lucky Draw is subject to relevant terms and conditions. Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 048942
Terms and Conditions
1. myPrudential Online Lucky Draw and Green Living Lucky Draw (collectively “Lucky Draws”) are organized by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (“Prudential”). Promotion period covers the period from 1 July to 30 September 2017 23:59:59, both dates are inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. Applicable only to myPrudential Online Lucky Draw
a) The following users will automatically enter the myPrudential Online Lucky Draw once:
● All existing users of “myPrudential Life Insurance” (“myPrudential”); and
● All new registrants of myPrudential whose registrations were successfully made during Promotion Period.
b) One additional lucky draw chance for customers who successfully registered myPrudential with SMS activation code during the Promotion Period.
c) 5 winners will be drawn. Each winner will receive an Apple 21.5-inch iMac with Retina 4K display.
d) Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 048941 & 048943.
3. Applicable only to myPrudential Green Living Lucky Draw
a) During the Promotion Period, myPrudential life insurance users who successfully register for eStatement service for the first time will automatically enter the Green Living Lucky Draw once for each type of statement.
b) 3 winners will be drawn, each winner will receive HK$10,000 travel coupon.
c) Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 048942.
4. All staff members, consultants and Financial Service Managers of Prudential Hong Kong Limited and their direct family members are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draws.
5. The Lucky Draws will be conducted on 20 October 2017. Winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system. Results of the Lucky Draws will be posted on Prudential’s corporate website www.prudential.com.hk and published in Hong Kong Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 30 October 2017. On the date of the Lucky Draws as well as the date of prizes presentation, winners of the Lucky Draws must be policyowners of Prudential’s in-force individual life insurance policy(ies) and valid users of the myPrudential and/or eStatement Services (subject to Prudential’s determination and final decision). Otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
6. Winners will be notified individually about the details of prize presentation by Prudential‘s representatives on or before 10 November 2017 via phone or email. If the winner cannot be contacted on or before 20 November 2017, Prudential reserves the right to allocate the prize to the next winner (as determined by Prudential) without further notice.
7. Winners must attend the prize presentation ceremony of the Lucky Draws; otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
8. Winners of the Lucky Draws shall be deemed to have authorized Prudential to use photos bearing their appearance for publicity or promotional purposes of the Lucky Draws, and to use their personal details for postage and communication purposes of the Lucky Draws.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and must be received in Hong Kong during the specified prize collection period.
10. Prudential is not the manufacturer/supplier of the prizes under the Lucky Draws. Prudential will not be liable for any problems regarding the quality and the use of the prizes. The use of the prizes is subject to the terms and conditions imposed thereon by the individual manufacturer/supplier. Prudential shall not be liable in any way whatsoever in relation to any matters arising from including but not limited to the quality of the products.
11. In the event of any dispute, Prudential has the absolute discretion to make final decision.
12. Prudential reserves the right to verify the identity of winners again after the publication of the results of the Lucky Draws. In case of disputes, Prudential's decision in this regard shall be final.
13. If users do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draws, please inform Prudential by email to email@example.com.
Prudential Corporation Asia
© Copyright 2017 Prudential Hong Kong Limited (A member of Prudential plc group). All rights reserved.
Note: Other links from this site may contain information regarding products which are not authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and cannot be purchased in Hong Kong.
This site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution with Internet Explorer 10.0 or above.