Terms and Conditions
1. myPrudential Online Lucky Draw (collectively “Lucky Draw”) is organized by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (“Prudential”). Promotion period covers the period from 1 July to 30 Sep 2019 23:59:59, both dates are inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
a) The following users will automatically enter the myPrudential Online Lucky Draw once: ● All existing and new users who have successfully enabled myPrudential “Biometric Login” to login of “myPrudential Life Insurance” (“myPrudential”) during the Promotion Period via PRUmobile.b) Total 8 winners. Each winner will receive an Apple iPhone XS Max with 6.5-inch display and 512GB capacity, suggested retail price HK$12,499 each.c) Only one chance of winning for each myPrudential user.d) Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 52259.
2. All staff members, consultants of Prudential Hong Kong Limited and their direct family members are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draws.
3. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 15 October 2019. Winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system. Results of the Lucky Draw will be posted on Prudential’s corporate website www.prudential.com.hk and in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard published in Hong Kong on 25 October 2019. On the date of the Lucky Draw as well as the date of prize presentation, winners of the Lucky Draw must be policyowners of Prudential’s in-force individual life insurance policy(ies) and valid users of the myPrudential with the myPrudential Biometric Login via PRUmobile enabled (subject to Prudential’s determination and final decision). Otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
4. Winners will be notified individually about the details of prize presentation by Prudential‘s representatives on or before 8 November 2019 via phone or email. If the winner cannot be contacted on or before 15 November 2019, Prudential reserves the right to allocate the prize to the next winner (as determined by Prudential) without further notice.
5.Winners must attend the prize presentation ceremony of the Lucky Draw; otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
6. Subject to the prescribe consent from the winners or their authorized representatives (as the case maybe), Prudential will use photos bearing their appearance for publicity or promotional purposes of the Lucky Draw, and to use their personal details for postage and communication purposes of the Lucky Draw.
7. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and must be collected in Hong Kong during the specified prize collection period.
8. Prudential is not the manufacturer/supplier of the prizes under the Lucky Draw. Prudential will not be responsible/liable for any problems regarding the quality and the use of the prizes. The use of the prizes is subject to the terms and conditions imposed thereon by the individual manufacturer/supplier. Prudential shall not be responsible/liable in any way whatsoever in relation to any matters arising from including but not limited to the quality of the products.
9. In case of dispute, Prudential shall have the absolute right of final decision.
10. Prudential reserves the right to verify the identity of winners again after the publication of the results of the Lucky Draw. In case of disputes, Prudential's decision in this regard shall be final.
11. If users do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw, please inform Prudential by email to email@example.com.
Customer Service Hotline: 2281 1333
Prudential Corporation Asia
VHIS Provider Registration No: 00026
(effective from 28 February 2019)
© Copyright 2019 Prudential Hong Kong Limited (A member of Prudential plc group). All rights reserved.
Note: Other links from this site may contain information regarding products which are not authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and cannot be purchased in Hong Kong.
This site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution with Internet Explorer 10.0 or above.