Tax Savings Calculator
Basic Tax Assessment Information
Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy (QDAP)
Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS)
- The calculations of this tax savings calculator are based on the information provided by the Inland Revenue Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“IRD”) for the year of assessment 2020/21. All estimations and information provided shall be regarded as general reference only. The final and actual tax deductions and tax payable shall be determined by the IRD. This tax savings calculator does not collect or store any of the data entered.
- The calculations of this tax savings calculator do not consider any factors other than the parameters of based on your individual circumstances. The actual tax payable will be different from the estimated result. If you have any questions, please consult the IRD or your independent tax, legal and accounting consultants. The total amount of final tax deduction shall be determined by the IRD.
- The above estimated tax savings are calculated based on the information you entered. It is for your reference only and does not constitute tax advice. Prudential Hong Kong Limited ("Prudential" or "we") accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from your use or reliance on such information or content.
- Tax payable in this calculator is calculated at progressive rates on your net chargeable income or at standard rate on your net income, whichever is lower. The estimated results and all information are for reference only, please refer to the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department website for details www.ird.gov.hk.
- We do not provide any tax, legal or accounting advice and consultation. If you have any questions, please consult the IRD or independent tax, legal and accounting consultants.
- The above calculated premium is for reference only and shall be subject to underwriting. Please refer to the proposal illustration for the exact premiums. Premium rates are not guaranteed and are yearly adjustable based on the gender and attained age of the life assured and plan type at the time of plan renewal. We will determine the relevant premium rates on a portfolio basis based on several factors, such as our claims and persistency experience, medical price inflation, projected future medical costs and any applicable changes in benefit.
- The above information is for reference only. It does not constitute a contract of insurance or an offer, invitation or recommendation to any person to enter into any contract of insurance (either investment or other decision). It shall not constitute nor should it be taken as a substitute for professional advice on purchasing insurance policies. For more details about our VHIS or QDAP insurance plans, please refer to relevant product brochures.
- The information shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Hong Kong. Prudential Hong Kong Limited does not offer or sell any insurance product in any jurisdictions outside Hong Kong in which such offering or sale of the insurance product is illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions.