Medical Network - Cashless Cancer Treatment Service in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area
Medical network has been extended to include Oncology specialty. Eligible customers could choose to receive cancer treatment at designated medical centre in Hong Kong or the Greater Bay Area to use the Cashless Service.
Under the "Cancer Patients Shared Care" model^ which allows customers to receive support through face-to-face medical consultation or remote video consultation from designated medical centres (please check with our network medical specialist list) during their cancer treatment.
^ Operated by attending doctors and healthcare professionals from both regions, the "Cancer Patients Shared Care" model aims to provide coordinated and patient-centred healthcare services throughout the entire cancer treatment process. Medical centres in Hong Kong and GBA will collaborate in developing treatment plans for patients in need. Eligible Prudential customers can choose to receive cancer treatment services from designated medical centre in Hong Kong or GBA, to gain support from both oncology centres during their cancer treatment journey through face-to-face medical consultation or remote video consultation.
Diverse medical network
Instant pre-authorisation in our medical network
Hassle-free on medical expense and claim procedure
Waiver of credit card authorisation
Remark: Cashless Service is only applicable to Covered Plans. Cashless Service is an administrative arrangement in respect of covered medical expenses incurred and is provided by third-party service providers. Prudential shall not accept any responsibility or liability for the services provided by the service providers.
Terms and conditions apply.
Medical Network -
Cashless Service Introduction
Simple steps to the "Instant pre-authorisation" Cashless Service in our medical network
Register a “H2P” number and make an appointment
- Contact your financial consultant or call medical network pre-authorisation hotline# at (852) 2281 1345 for “H2P” number registration
- Login myPrudential, contact your financial consultant or call pre-authorisation hotline for the network doctor details
Register for consultation
- Present your medical eCard, identification document, “H2P” number registration SMS upon visit to the network medical specialist
- The network medical specialist will submit the application
- Accept the terms & conditions via the link in SMS received
- The pre-authorisation result will be provided immediately
Arrange cashless service
- We will settle the pre-approved bill directly after you completed your medical treatment or diagnostic imaging test
Day surgeries and Hospitalisation
Below medical insurance plans can enjoy this value-added service.
Medical insurance plans applicable for Day Surgery Cashless Service includes:
Medical insurance plans applicable for Hospitalisation Cashless Service includes:
Covered day surgeries include:
Oesophago-Gastro Duodenoscopy (OGD) / Colonoscopy
Dermatology & Venereology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Our network doctor would apply the cashless arrangement for you. Terms and conditions apply.
Diagnostic imaging Test
Cashless service for diagnostic imaging test is applicable to PRUmed lifelong care plan, PRUHealth CoreChoice Medical Plan, PRUHealth FlexiChoice Medical Plan, PRUHealth VHIS EasyChoice Plan and PRUHealth VHIS VIP Plan. Covered tests include:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography
Our network centre would apply the cashless arrangement for you. Terms and conditions apply.
The approved amount is subject to the benefit limit of individual plan, please refer to the benefit schedule of related plan for details.
Diagnostic imaging test under Medical Network Cashless Service is only applicable in Hong Kong.
Cashless Service at non-network hospitals
Applicable to PRUmyhealth prestige medical plan, PRUhealth medical plus and PRUHealth VHIS VIP Plan
If you are covered by the below plans and are going to receive medical services from a doctor who is not in the Medical Network, you can enjoy our cashless service too. With our pre-authorisation, we will pay your eligible medical costs directly to private hospitals. You will also know in advance how we cover you before your visit and we will tell you any costs we don’t cover.
Outside Asia (including Australia and New Zealand)
Asia (including Australia and New Zealand)
Available in most private hospitals of major cities around the world, including all of the private hospitals in Hong Kong and Macau.
Available in most private hospitals of major cities around Asia as well as Australia and New Zealand, and all of the private hospitals in Hong Kong and Macau.
(852) 2281 1180 (24-hour service)
How to use cashless service at non-network hospitals:
- Please download and fill in the pre-authorisation form part I by yourself.
- If your attending doctor recommends hospitalization treatment, please ask your doctor to fill in the form part II.
- Please email the form to us for approval at least 3 working days before admission. The pre-authorisation result will be provided in 3 working days.
Terms and conditions apply.
* Applicable to new policies effective from 1 October 2023; or existing policies renewed on or after 1 October 2023. For details, please refer to benefit schedule.
# You will be required to pay the IDD/international roaming service fee to the telecommunications service provider if you call from outside Hong Kong (including Macau).