No more claims and reimbursements
Simple steps to enjoy the "Instant pre-authorisation" Cashless Service in our medical network
- Login myPrudential
- Select the network medical specialist list under "Claims"
- Call the network medical specialist to make an appointment
- Present your medical eCard or ID upon visit to the network medical specialist
- The network medical specialist will submit the application
- The pre-authorisation result will be provided immediately
- We will settle the pre-approved bill directly after you completed your medical treatment or diagnostic imaging test
Day surgeries and Hospitalisation
Below medical insurance plans can enjoy this value-added service.
Medical insurance plans applicable for Day Surgery Cashless Service includes:
Medical insurance plans applicable for Hospitalisation Cashless Service includes:
Covered day surgeries includes:
Oesophago-Gastro Duodenoscopy (OGD) / Colonoscopy
Dermatology & Venereology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Our network doctor would apply the cashless arrangement for you. Terms and conditions apply.
Diagnostic imaging Test
Cashless service for diagnostic imaging test is applicable to PRUmed lifelong care plan. Covered tests includes:
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Positron Emission Tomography
Our network centre would apply the cashless arrangement for you. Terms and conditions apply.
The approved amount is subject to the benefit limit of individual plan, please refer to the benefit schedule of related plan for details.
Cashless Service at non-network hospitals
Applicable to PRUmyhealth prestige medical plan and PRUhealth medical plus
If you are covered by the below plans and are going to receive medical services from a doctor who is not in the Medical Network, you can enjoy our cashless service too. With our pre-authorisation, we will pay your eligible medical costs directly to private hospitals. You will also know in advance how we cover you before your visit and we will tell you any costs we don’t cover.
PRUmyhealth prestige medical plan
PRUhealth medical plus
Available in most private hospitals of major cities around the world, including all of the private hospitals in Hong Kong.
Available in most private hospitals of major cities around Asia as well as Australia and New Zealand, and all of the private hospitals in Hong Kong.
(852) 2281 1180
How to use cashless service at non-network hospitals:
- Please download and fill in the pre-authorisation form part I by yourself.
- If your attending doctor recommends hospitalization treatment, please ask your doctor to fill in the form part II.
- Please email the form to us for approval at least 3 working days before admission. The pre-authorisation result will be provided in 3 working days.
Terms and conditions apply.