Annual cover of HKD10,000,000
Lifetime medical protection in Asia
In-depth protection against cancer
12-month premium waiver
Treatment Sure is a professional, independent and personalised medical advisory service.
This service, provided by our designated service provider, offers you:
- Global expert’s second medical opinion
- Medical concierge service for overseas treatment
- Dedicated physician case managers who speak your language and guide you through your entire medical journey to recovery
Find out more about Treatment Sure
- Option 1: 100% coverage with no deductibles
- Option 2: HKD 20,000 annual deductible
- Option 3: HKD 50,000 annual deductible
- Option 4: 90% coverage – you need to pay 10% of any eligible claim
An annual deductible is the amount you pay each year for your eligible medical expenses before PRUhealth medical plus begins to pay its share of your costs. Each year we automatically re-set your deductible.
Flexibility to tailor cover or deductibles
You can reduce the existing annual deductible or switch to another plan option without medical underwriting once per lifetime at the policy anniversary that immediately follows the 50th, 55th, 60th or 65th birthday of the life assured.
As our valued customer, you’re also entitled to the following:
- Dialysis on both inpatient and outpatient basis
- Surgical fees of organ transplant on the life assured as recipient
- Pregnancy complications coverage
- Hospice care
During the sales process, this document should be read in conjunction with the relevant product brochure. For full terms and conditions, and risk disclosures of the relevant insurance plan, please refer to relevant product brochure and policy document and read carefully.
PRUhealth medical plus is underwritten by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (“Prudential”). This document is for reference only. It does not represent a contract between Prudential and anyone else. You should read carefully the risk disclosures and key exclusions (if any) contained in the product brochure. For further details and the terms and conditions of this plan, please ask Prudential for a sample of the policy document. Prudential has the right to accept or decline any application based on the information provided by the policyholder and/or life assured in the application.
Please cross your cheque and make it payable to “Prudential Hong Kong Limited”.
This document is for distribution in Hong Kong only. It is not an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provide any insurance product outside Hong Kong. Prudential does not offer or sell any insurance product in any jurisdictions outside Hong Kong where such offering or sale of the insurance product is illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions.