What would be the investment opportunities in Asia in the backdrop of different recovery pace across global markets?
Be part of Asia’s growth story
Economy reopen, how inflationary pressure will impact on the overall market?
2021 Market Outlook: New Realities. Emerging Opportunities
The above video is provided by individual issuers. Prudential Hong Kong Limited shall not be responsible for the accuracy of all information contained in the above video, and expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any use or interpretation by others of the information.
More Market Insights
- May 2021 Issue - China: 3 trends driving the food and beverage industry
- May 2021 Issue - Why you should not ignore Japan Inc.
- May 2021 Issue - China: Spotting niche opportunities in the electric vehicle industry
- April 2021 Issue - Why Asia offers the opportunity for ESG outperformance
- April 2021 Issue - Discerning value in Asian bond markets
- April 2021 Issue - China’s fast growing onshore corporate bonds offer opportunities
- March 2021 Issue - China: Navigating a policy driven market
- February 2021 Issue - China: Uncovering opportunities within the medical beauty industry
- January 2021 Issue - Asset Allocation
- January 2021 Issue - Equity
- January 2021 Issue - Fixed Income
- January 2021 Issue - Investment themes : China Technology and ESG
- December 2020 Issue - What would be the impact of China’s digital currency?
- November 2020 Issue - Are low volatility stocks still defensive?
- November 2020 Issue - Go tactical with EM debt
- October 2020 Issue - Can the Indian economy rebound from its COVID-19 crisis?
- September 2020 Issue - Why it's time to diversify your Emerging Market exposure
- September 2020 Issue - An Asian perspective on the 2020 US elections
- July 2020 Issue - A Global-Sized Tug-of-War Match
- June 2020 Issue - Springtime?
- May 2020 Issue - A slow grind higher
- April 2020 Issue - Not out of the woods yet
- March 2020 Issue - Frozen and falling
- February 2020 Issue - The world reels as the Covid-19 virus spreads
- January 2020 Issue - Coronavirus sends equity markets plummeting
- December 2019 Issue - Equity markets end the decade on record highs
- November 2019 Issue - Equity markets reach new peaks
The above information is provided by individual issuers.
The market information ("information") provided in this website is for reference only and shall not be deemed to be an offer or a solicitation of dealing with any investment mentioned herein. Any information contained in this website is not to be relied upon by the reader as opinion or advice. Individual country or domicile may have restriction on specific investment instruments, reader is recommended to seek independent professional tax and/or legal advice before making any investment decision. Prudential Hong Kong Limited expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any use or interpretation by others of the information.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The information in this website is for reference purpose only and should not be considered as an offer or solicitation for any of the products or investments mentioned herein. Some of the information in this website may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of countries, markets or companies. These statements are only predictions but actual events or results may materially differ. Any information contained in this website is made on a general estimate basis, without any guarantee of accuracy, and should not to be relied upon by the reader as advice. Prudential Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the information expressed in this website at any time, without any notice. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of the information in this website, either in whole or in part, is prohibited and the information in this website should not be reproduced, copied, or made available to others.