Prudential Wealth Marketviews
Summary of Market Outlook 2023:
- The surge in interest rates and credit spreads means yields become most attractive in almost a decade
- A shallow recession is expected in the US and Europe in the first half of 2023
- Emerging Market equities and bonds are back and could be at the start of a new bull market
- The end of the US Rate Hiking cycle should pressure the dollar from the peak
The above information is provided by individual issuers. Prudential Hong Kong Limited shall not be responsible for the accuracy of all information contained above, and expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any use or interpretation by others of the information.
More Market Insights
- April 2023 Issue - Six questions on Japan
- April 2023 Issue - Why an Emerging Market ex China strategy offers a new opportunity set
- Mar 2023 Issue - Why invest in Asian equities?
- Mar 2023 Issue - Views from Asia following the recent US and Europe banking sector volatility
- Mar 2023 Issue - China is back: Tracking the progress of China’s accelerated re-opening
- Jan 2023 Issue - Tapping the potential of the new Asian Consumer
- 4th Quarter 2022 Issue - Five Key themes over the 4th Quarter, 2022
- Jan 2023 Issue - The case for Asia
- Dec 2022 Issue - 2023 Market Outlook - Navigating the global reset
- Nov 2022 Issue - What’s next for China?
- Sep 2022 Issue - Japan’s good value creates alpha opportunities
- July 2022 Issue - Value investing in Asia: A multi-year opportunity
- 3rd Quarter 2022 Issue - Five Key themes over the 3rd Quarter, 2022
- July 2022 Issue - Peaking bond yields present unique opportunities
- 2nd Quarter 2022 Issue - Five Key themes over the 2nd Quarter, 2022
- June 2022 Issue - 2022 Mid-Year Outlook: Inflation. Recession. Geopolitics. Do investors need a different playbook?
- May 2022 Issue - China: Steadier growth needed to lift investor confidence
- May 2022 Issue - Cushion and complement with a low volatility strategy
- May 2022 Issue - Building resilience with Asian REITs and dividends
- May 2022 Issue - Japan is well positioned for long-term outperformance
- April 2022 Issue - Diversifying away from the USD in a multi-polar world
- April 2022 Issue - Harness the collective strength of ASEAN
- April 2022 Issue - Seizing the opportunities from China’s new growth narrative
- 1st Quarter 2022 Issue - Five Key themes over the 1st Quarter, 2022
- April 2022 Issue - Riding on India’s improving fundamentals
The above information is provided by individual issuers.
The market information ("information") provided in this website is for reference only and shall not be deemed to be an offer or a solicitation of dealing with any investment mentioned herein. Any information contained in this website is not to be relied upon by the reader as opinion or advice. Individual country or domicile may have restriction on specific investment instruments, reader is recommended to seek independent professional tax and/or legal advice before making any investment decision. Prudential Hong Kong Limited expressly disclaims all liability for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any use or interpretation by others of the information.
Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. The information in this website is for reference purpose only and should not be considered as an offer or solicitation for any of the products or investments mentioned herein. Some of the information in this website may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of countries, markets or companies. These statements are only predictions but actual events or results may materially differ. Any information contained in this website is made on a general estimate basis, without any guarantee of accuracy, and should not to be relied upon by the reader as advice. Prudential Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the information expressed in this website at any time, without any notice. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of the information in this website, either in whole or in part, is prohibited and the information in this website should not be reproduced, copied, or made available to others.