Health is an invaluable asset. Yet, misfortunes do sometimes occur and if you contract illness or come across accidents unfortunately, you will have to pay the expensive medical and hospitalization costs. Choosing a medical plan that suits your needs is therefore your immediate concern. To help you plan better for these unexpected financial burdens, Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited now offers PRUchoice Medical Insurance - the most comprehensive health protection for you and your family.
This product is underwritten by Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited ("PGHK"). The copyrights of the contents of this webpage are owned by PGHK.
Note: The details listed are for reference only and does not constitute any contract or any part thereof between Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited and any other parties. Regarding other details and the terms and conditions of this insurance, please refer to the policy document. Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited will be happy to provide a specimen of the policy document upon your request.
Applicable to new application on or after 23 May, 2017.
Note a : Basic Hospital and Surgical Plan
Note b : Optional Medical Plus Plan
Note c : Optional Hospital Cash Plan
This document is for Hong Kong distribution only. It is not an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Hong Kong. PGHK does not offer or sell any insurance product in any jurisdictions outside Hong Kong in which such offering or sale of the insurance product is illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions.
1. Disclosure - The applicant is requested to disclose all facts known to the applicant which are likely to affect acceptance or assessment of the insurance cover the applicant is applying for. Should the applicant have any doubts about what should be disclosed, please feel free to contact us or your financial consultant/broker. The applicant is recommended to keep a record (including copies of letters) of any additional information given for the applicant’s future reference. Failure to disclose may mean that the Policy will not provide the cover the applicant requires, or perhaps may invalidate the Policy altogether.
2. A specimen copy of the Policy and a copy of your completed Application Form will be supplied on request.
3. A 30-day Policy Review Period counting from the effective date of the Policy is available for the applicant to review the coverage. If the applicant would like to cancel the Policy for any reason, simply return the Policy, the Certificate of Insurance together with a written notice to us; premium will be fully refunded provided that the said documents are received by us within the Policy Review Period and the applicant has not filed any claims under the Policy. In addition, a waiting period of 15 days from the effective date of the Policy is applicable except for treatment relating to bodily injury as a direct result of an accident.
4. All benefits and exclusions are only briefly outlined here. For further details, please refer to the Policy.
5. The application form must be signed by a person who has attained age 18 or above.
6. Any bodily injury or sickness which exists prior to the effective date of the policy will not be covered under the policy.
7. The application covers any applicant’s spouse or child who has not yet attained age 18, and a new application will need to be signed and submitted by such applicant’s child when he/she has attained age 18.
8. PGHK has the right to adjust premium rates on a community pool basis because of several factors, including PGHK’s claims and persistency experience.
Prudential Corporation Asia
© Copyright 2018 Prudential Hong Kong Limited (A member of Prudential plc group). All rights reserved.
Note: Other links from this site may contain information regarding products which are not authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and cannot be purchased in Hong Kong.
This site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution with Internet Explorer 10.0 or above.