Terms and Conditions
1. myPrudential Online Lucky Draw (collectively “Lucky Draw”) is organized by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (“Prudential”). Promotion period covers the period from 1 April to 30 June 2018 23:59:59, both dates are inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
a) The following users will automatically enter the myPrudential Online Lucky Draw once: ● All existing users of “myPrudential Life Insurance” (“myPrudential”); and ● All new registrants of myPrudential whose registrations were successfully made during Promotion Period.b) One additional lucky draw chance for customers who successfully registered myPrudential with SMS activation code during the Promotion Period.c) Number of winner and prizes as below: ● 1 winner for Grand Prize will be drawn. Winner will receive an Apple iMac Pro with 3.2GHz 8-core Intel Xeon W processor, suggested retail price HK$38,888 each. ● 5 winners for Second Prize will be drawn. Each winner will receive an Apple iPhone X with 256GB capacity, suggested retail price HK$9,888 each.d) Only one chance of winning for each myPrudential user.e) Trade Promotion Competition Licence Number: 50183-4
2. All staff members, consultants of Prudential Hong Kong Limited and their direct family members are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draws.
3. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 17 July 2018. Winners will be drawn randomly by the computer system. Results of the Lucky Draw will be posted on Prudential’s corporate website www.prudential.com.hk and published in Hong Kong Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on 26 July 2018. On the date of the Lucky Draw as well as the date of prize presentation, winners of the Lucky Draw must be policyowners of Prudential’s in-force individual life insurance policy(ies) and valid users of the myPrudential (subject to Prudential’s determination and final decision). Otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
4. Winners will be notified individually about the details of prize presentation by Prudential‘s representatives on or before 10 August 2018 via phone or email. If the winner cannot be contacted on or before 20 August 2018, Prudential reserves the right to allocate the prize to the next winner (as determined by Prudential) without further notice.
5. Winners must attend the prize presentation ceremony of the Lucky Draw; otherwise, the respective winners will be disqualified without further notice.
6. Subject to the prescribe consent from the winners or their authorized representatives (as the case maybe), Prudential will use photos bearing their appearance for publicity or promotional purposes of the Lucky Draw, and to use their personal details for postage and communication purposes of the Lucky Draw.
7. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and must be received in Hong Kong during the specified prize collection period.
8. Prudential is not the manufacturer/supplier of the prizes under the Lucky Draw. Prudential will not be liable for any problems regarding the quality and the use of the prizes. The use of the prizes is subject to the terms and conditions imposed thereon by the individual manufacturer/supplier. Prudential shall not be liable in any way whatsoever in relation to any matters arising from including but not limited to the quality of the products.
9. Prudential reserves the right to verify the identity of winners again after the publication of the results of the Lucky Draw. In case of disputes, Prudential's decision in this regard shall be final.
10. If users do not wish to participate in the Lucky Draw, please inform Prudential by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prudential Corporation Asia
© Copyright 2018 Prudential Hong Kong Limited (A member of Prudential plc group). All rights reserved.
Note: Other links from this site may contain information regarding products which are not authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and cannot be purchased in Hong Kong.
This site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution with Internet Explorer 10.0 or above.