- The investment choices (“Investment Choices”) listed in this website are available under investment-linked insurance plans issued by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (“Prudential”) only. You rely on Prudential’s creditworthiness and your investments are subject to the credit risk of Prudential.
- The Investment Choices can have very different features and risk profiles. Some of them may even be of high risk.
- Your return on investment is calculated with reference to the fluctuation of the performance of the underlying assets or reference funds of the Investment Choices. Performance of such Investment Choices may not be identical to the performance of the corresponding underlying assets or reference funds due to the differences in currency and/or rounding mechanism for valuation.
- Return on investment under the investment-linked insurance plans will be subject to the charges of the policy and may be lower than the return on the Investment Choices / underlying assets or reference funds.
- The premiums you pay towards the investment-linked insurance plans will become part of the assets of Prudential. You do not have any rights or ownership over any of these assets. Your recourse under the investment-linked insurance plans is against Prudential only.
- Termination or early surrender of investment-linked insurance plans may result in substantial loss of your investment and premium paid.
- You should not purchase investment-linked insurance plans unless you understand it and it has been explained to you how it is suitable for you. The final decision is yours.
- For detailed information of the reference funds, please refer to the relevant offering documents of the reference funds*. You can contact Prudential’s Customer Service Hotline (2281 1333) for the latest offering documents of the reference funds.
- Investment involves risks. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. You should not invest solely based on the information in this website. YOU ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to read the offering documents of the investment-linked insurance plans (including the Product Key Facts Statements, the Product Brochures and the Summary Information for Investment Choices) and the relevant offering documents of the reference funds* carefully for details including the risk factors, charges and features of the products.
* The offering documents of reference funds are made available at the Customer Service Centre of Prudential 8/F, Prudential Tower, The Gateway, Harbour City, 21 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- PRUhealth critical illness protector