Key features of myPrudential – Life Insurance include:
Manage your policies with ease
1. Enter Prudential Registration Page www.prudential.com.hk/myprudential, click "Register"
2. Choose account type
3. Enter a valid 12-digit Prudential Life Insurance Policy Number, Date of Birth and HKID/Identity Document Number
4. Click on “Next”
5. Enter your 8-character activation code you already received either by SMS or by post.
6. Click on “Next”
7. If you do not have an activation code, get one via SMS by entering your registered mobile phone number below to verify your identity.
If mobile phone number matches with our record, a one-time activation code will be sent instantly to your mobile phone number by SMS.
8. If you have forgotten / no registered mobile phone number, we can send your activation code by post.
A one-time activation code will be mailed to your registered correspondence address in our record within the next 3 business days upon successful request submission.
9. Customize your Login ID, Password and enter your email address
10. Confirm you have read the related Statement and Policy
11. Once completed, click “Submit”
12. Click “Enter as Login” and enter myPrudential homepage
The one time activation code is the 8 alphanumeric code randomly generated by system. It is required for activating your myPrudential - Life Insurance account.
The SMS “One time activation code” expires in 24 hours after it is issued.
The “One time activation code” expires in 90 days after the date of print if it is requested via the post.
If you don’t have your “One time activation code”, you have lost it or it has expired, please request a new “One time activation code” at www.prudential.com.hk/registration.
In step 1, please enter your 12-digit Life Insurance Policy Number, Date of Birth, Identity Document Number (for corporate customer please enter the Business Registration Number) and proceed to Step 2 then select your way to receive the activation code.
You can find your policy number(s) on your Certificate of Life Assurance or Anniversary Statement.
Certificate of Life AssuranceAnniversary Statement
Visit www.prudential.com.hk/myprudential and click "Forgot Login ID". Follow instruction to enter your Life Insurance Policy Number, Date of Birth, HKID / Identity Document Number/Business Registration Number and your registered Email address.
Login ID will be sent to your registered email address.
Visit www.prudential.com.hk/myprudential and click "Forgot Password".
Enter your Login ID, your Date of Birth, HKID / Identity Document Number / Business Registration Number and proceed to step 2 to select way to receive new password.
Your account will be suspended temporarily upon 3 unsuccessful attempts to login. You can request a new password by following instruction of “Forgot Password” to unlock your account.
Even though you have registered as our myPrudential Club member, you have to register again to activate "myPrudential - Life Insurance" account. While you activate "myPrudential - Life Insurance" online, you may choose to use your original Login ID, or replace it with a new Login ID.
Prudential Corporation Asia
VHIS Provider Registration No: 00026
(effective from 28 February 2019)
© Copyright 2019 Prudential Hong Kong Limited (A member of Prudential plc group). All rights reserved.
Note: Other links from this site may contain information regarding products which are not authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong and cannot be purchased in Hong Kong.
This site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution with Internet Explorer 10.0 or above.